Here are details of two notable supermarket promotions starting, or continuing, this week.
From Wednesday (until 31 March), the Co-op is offering discounts on the following wines. These are available nationwide, your local store may include others in the promotion too.
- Weather Man Sauvignon Blanc (Drops £1 to £5.50)
- Villa Garducci Pinot Grigio Trebbiano (Drops from £7 to £5)
- Yealands Sauvignon Blanc (Down £2 to £7.50)
- Muriel Tempranillo Rioja (Drops from £8.50 to £6.50)
- La Grange St Martin Côtes du Rhône (Down from £7.75 to £6.75)
- The Black Shiraz (Down from £8.25 to £7.75)
- Adeletto Prosecco (Down £1.50 to £7)
- Heidsieck Monopole Brut NV (Down to £20)
- Lanson Black Label Champagne (Down £10 to £25)
In last week's post, I promised more on the content of the new promotion at Sainsbury's (expected to run until 24 March). Here are some of my highlights:
- Taste the Difference Vernaccia Di San Gimignano (Down to £7)
- Taste the Difference Saint Chinian (Drops £1 to £8)
- Taste the Difference Touraine Sauvignon Blanc (Down from £8 to £7)
- Taste the Difference Barrihuelo Rioja Crianza (Drops to £6.50)
- Elegant Frog Viognier (Drops £1 to £7)
- Taste the Difference Côtes du Rhône Villages (Down from £8.25 to £7)
- Taste the Difference Zinfandel (Down from £11 to £9)
And if you feel like venturing into the next price bracket:
- Taste the Difference Gigondas (Down from £15 to £14)
- Taste the Difference Pouilly-Fuissé (Drops £2 to £17)
- Piper Heidsieck Brut NV Champagne (Down £11 to £22)
Wednesday’s post looks at a different promotion which will offer you substantial discounts until the middle of next week.
Subscribe for FREE!
Do you want every review I write, direct to your inbox, absolutely free?