Wine (and spirit) promotions begin at Marks and Spencer and Sainsbury's this week.
The latest wine promotion at Sainsbury's kicks off on Wednesday. Details of what's included will follow in next week's post, when the promotion is underway.
Marks and Spencer
From tomorrow, Mark and Spencer is offering discounts on selected wine and champagne. Take a look through the list below to see if any you enjoy are included.
The following wines are all down to £6 (until 23 March):
- Burra Brook Chardonnay
- Gold Label Sauvignon Blanc
- Gold Label Merlot
- Garganega Pinot Grigio
- Montepulciano d'Abruzzo
These four wines are also on offer (until 23 March):
- Chianti DOCG (Down from £7.50 to £7)
- Vinalta Malbec (Drops £1 to £8)
- Helderberg Cellars Sauvignon Blanc (Down from £9 to £8)
- Appassimento Rosso Puglia Rocca Pagliara (Drops from £9 to £8)
And for fizz fans, these bottles are included in the promotion (again, until 23 March):
- Prestige Brut Cava (Drops from £10 to £8)
- Rosado Cava Prestige (Down from £10 to £8)
- Conte Priuli Prosecco (Down from £12 to £9)
- Conte Priuli Oro Prosecco (Buy 2 for £20)
- Prosecco Magnum (Drops £3 to £15)
- Lanson Black Label Brut (Down from £32 to £24)
- Lanson Rosé (Drops from £37 to £29)
- Veuve Cliquot (Down from £40 to £34)
During March and April, Marks and Spencer are also offering a £5 saving across their range of own-label and branded gins which includes Hendricks, Sipsmith and Silent Pool.
We'll be back again on Wednesday with a series of two-minute videos that brilliantly encapsulate the enthusiasm of winemakers the world over.
Subscribe for FREE!
Do you want every review I write, direct to your inbox, absolutely free?