Here is quick update on what is happening with Supermarket promotions this week.
From tomorrow, M&S is offering ‘3 for £5’ across hundreds of canned cocktails and beers where that type of promotion is allowed.
Those reductions should apply until 2 March as will those mentioned below.
There are also reductions on three prosecco and two Laurent Perrier Champagnes while half a dozen entry point wines drop to £6 – from, in most cases, £7.
Further up the price ladder, discounts are applied to two clarets and two Rhone reds so take a look instore to see what takes your fancy.
The new Morrisons promotions begin on Wednesday with a large number of reductions.
They are expected to run until 18 February 2020.
Two of the featured wines that I can recommend are:-
- Mud House Sauvignon Blanc (Drops from £9.25 to £7)
- The Best Priorat (Drops from £10 to £8).
A new promotion begins in Co-op stores on Wednesday and expires on 18 February 2020.
Although not all wines are available in all stores, among the discounts featured are:
- Las Moras Pinot Grigio (Down £2 to £5)
- Porta Seis Red (Down £1 to £7)
- 19 Crimes Cabernet Sauvignon (Down £2 to £7.50)
- Stonehaven Sauvignon Blanc (Down £2 to £6)
- Most Wanted Albarino (Down £1 to £7.50)
Back on Wednesday guys with an in depth look at the Lidl Wine Tour I mentioned last Friday.
Subscribe for FREE!
Do you want every review I write, direct to your inbox, absolutely free?