Below you will find details of the latest promotion starting at M&S, and a short-term offer from Berry Bros & Rudd.
Marks and Spencer
From tomorrow, a second wave of offers start at M&S which are expected to run until 13 April. Below are some of the most significant savings. Check in-store or online for other wines included in the promotion.
- Lock Keeper's Reserve Shiraz (Down from £9 to £6)
- Lock Keeper's Reserve Chardonnay (Down £3 to £6)
- Las Dalias Malbec (Drops from £9 to £6)
- Campo Aldea Rioja (Down from £9 to £6)
- Cote de Charme Sauvignon Blanc (Drops £3 to £6)
- Cotes du Rhone Villages (Down to £6.67)
- Solliard Bordeaux (Drops from £10 to £6.67)
- Silver Frond Sauvignon Blanc (Down from £12 to £8)
- Baracca & Fassoldi Chianti Riserva (Drops to £8.33)
And if you feel like moving up a price bracket:
- Clocktower Sauvignon Blanc (Down from £12 to £10)
- El Duque de Miralta Rioja Reserva (Drops £2 to £10)
- St Emilion Heritage de Luze (Down from £12 to £10)
- Barolo Peironte (Down £3 to £15)
- Amarone (Down £3 to £15)
- Chateauneuf du Pape (Drops from £23 to £15)
- Champagne Delacourt Brut (Down from £25 to £20)
- Champagne Delacourt Rosé Brut (Down from £27 to £22)
Note, the £5 saving on own-label and branded gins also continues throughout April.
Berry Bros & Rudd
We don't often feature Berry Bros & Rudd in these posts but this short-term promotion includes wines that start under £10. They can also deliver to your door.
Until Sunday 29 March, they are offering 20% off a selection of their own-label wines and spirits.
Wednesday’s post will take a look at Portugal and some of its “undiscovered” wines.
Subscribe for FREE!
Do you want every review I write, direct to your inbox, absolutely free?