Hot on the heels of their multi-buy offer (see last Wednesday's post), Waitrose launch a new promotion on Wednesday which is expected to run until 14 April. Here's a selection of the wines included:
- Ara Single Vineyard Pinot Gris (Down to £7.99)
- Jackson Stich Sauvignon Blanc (Drops to £9.99)
- Rustenberg Chardonnay (Down to £11.99)
- Canaletto Pinot Grigio (Drops from £7.99 to £5.99)
- Loriato Trebbiano (Down from £7.49 to £5.99)
- Gerard Bertrand Syrah/Carignan Minervois (Down to £7.49)
- L'Arène des Anges Costieres de Nimes AOC (Drops to £5.99)
- Canaletto Montepulciano D'Abruzzo (Down to £5.99)
- Waitrose & Partners Valpolicella Ripasso Classico (Down to £9.74)
- Errazuriz Estate Pinot Noir (Drops from £9.49 to £6.99)
- Anna de Codorniu Brut Cava (Down from £11.99 to £8.99)
- Pol Roger Brut Reserve (Drops from £46.00 to £34.00)
While I don't have full details of the Tesco promotions, here are a few bottles that are currently on offer. You may have to shop quickly though, offers on some finish today.
- Tesco Finest Cotes de Gascgogne (Drops £1 to £5.50, until 16 March)
- Tesco Finest Blanquette de Limoux (Down to £7.50, until 16 March)
- Tesco Finest Pinotage (Down from £7.50 to £6, until 16 March)
- Tesco Finest Pinot Grigio (Down from £7 to £6, until 22 March)
- Tesco Finest Prosecco (drops £1 to £7, until 22 March)
I'll be back on Wednesday when I start a new feature looking at good options available online but outside the major retailers.
Subscribe for FREE!
Do you want every review I write, direct to your inbox, absolutely free?